Saturday, April 20, 2013

4/20/2013 11:46PM

Okay, I posted too soon. Something happened. I was sitting on my computer, playing video games (Team Fortress 2, if that helps you.), and everything was great. I was playing, listening to music, having a blast. The first time in a while, actually. Well, the room I was in was beginning to get hot, so I opened a window. My computer is on the second story of my home, and when I opened the door, I looked outside and saw something. It was weird. It was wearing a light gray, tattering suit, with a bowler cap on. It had weird goggle-type glasses that I could see through, and it had a scarf on, masquerading it’s entire face. It was wearing gloves, so I couldn’t see it’s hands. It was just sitting there, looking at me. I looked at it/him, when my phone rang. I turned to grab it, then I looked outside again and the thing was gone. There is snow outside, and I don’t see any tracks from whatever it was.

            I’ll wait from now on to post to make sure I actually don’t see anything. I hope you can help me. I hope you can tell me what might have caused this, or whatever it was.

Icantellyouwhatiam

No comments:

Post a Comment