Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4/10/13

So, a man named Nathon Joshmith came into the editing room today. Never heard of him, or seen him. He wanted to talk to me directly. He told me he was from the New York Times and wanted to know if I wanted a job. Now, I’m an editor/writer of a very crappy, rarely seen newspaper. I was surprised to see him here. He shook my hand, looked me in the eyes, and his smile dropped. He whispered something like, “10. 10 days. 10 days. 10 days. 10 days…” over and over again. He then smiled, turned around and left.

Later, I walked downstairs and asked if Nathon Joshmith left me anything. The buzzer person for the doors said that no person named Nathon Joshmith signed in today. I guess that’s why my hallucination asked me to walk away from all the people. Alright Doc, do your magic.

 

~Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment