Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weird Letter

Okay, it's 12:56 AM. Someone knocked on my door and rang my doorbell, then ran off. I opened the door, looked down and found a letter. Here are some pictures I took:
<-NO SHAME

<- MARKISS IS NO MORE
 
 I opened the letter and read it. It's difficult to read, some of it's blacked out, and names are blacked out. But it seems to have the same thing that I always think about, the tall guy. Here is a scan of the letter:
what the fuck is going on.
 
 
EDIT: I found a small piece of paper that said, "Leon, if you're still in Charlotte, NC, reply when this gets to you."
 
I'm going to have to look up some Leon's in Charlotte, North Carolina.

1 comment:

  1. oh how Nice

    THELETTErISABOUTUS

    Did you see the mAilman?

    blacKisthebestcolorhere

    ReplyDelete