Monday, June 24, 2013

6/24/2013

ohmygod.
Okay, well, I went over to her house, and knocked on the door. The door was unlocked and opened. That's where I should have fucking stopped. But I didn't. I entered, asking for Mariah, calling her name. That's when I saw it. All up the walls were claw marks and shit. Then, a few red splotches on the fucking wall. Blood. I walked into the room and saw her, lying on the ground, lying in a pool of her own blood. The room was dark as fuck and I couldn't see shit, so hear me out. I turned and saw that tall fucker. It just was standing in the hallway, a few feet away from me. I've never seen this thing this close, it fucking hurt my eyes to see it. I've never seen it move in any of my dreams/hallucinations, and it's fucking head cocked, as if it were mocking me.
I blacked out.
When I came back, I'd called 911. They came and checked the house, checked me, told them I had a date with her a few days back and that I came over after she hadn't been at work, and saw this. I told them about the tall freak, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

I dunno doc, what happened?

~Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment