Monday, May 6, 2013

5/06/2013

It’s about 4:32 AM. I’ve just woken up from a terrible dream that I know I’ll forget. I’m forgetting parts already, but here goes.

I’m walking through my Elementary School, when suddenly the bells ring. I hear screaming and crying and then it stopped. I could see something at the end of the hallway, it was a person, and I couldn’t tell you what it looked like, the details are straining. It was black, that’s all I remember. And I could see people huddled around the person. It was strange and the entire time I had a sense of dread.

            On a good note, my brother’s son will be coming to see me. He’s 15 years old. My brother says it’ll keep us both in check. He tells me that his son has some of the same sleeping issues, and I might get him to start this stuff as well. His name is Kenan. He’ll be here in a few weeks.

 

~Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment